Zucchini – ½ no
Yellow squash – ½ no
Eggplant – ½ no
Yellow peppers – ½ no
Red peppers – ½ no
Rocket lettuce – 1 bunch
Olive oil – 3tbsp
Balsamic vinegar – 3tbsp
Salt & Pepper – to taste
Thyme – 1 pinch
1) Begin with collecting your mise en plas.
2) Wash & dry the vegetables before beginning. Once done, slice the vegetables into even thickness. This will help cook evenly.
3) Toss them in a bowl with some salt, tea spoon olive oil, pepper & thyme. Once evenly coated, arrange them on a greased grill till they cook & are soft with a slight crunch. This should take about 4 min on each side. Once done remove from the grill & cool.
4) For the dressing: in a bowl, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt & pepper. Give it a good mix & it’s done.
5) Plate your dish with the rocket lettuce on top, followed by the grilled vegetables & finally drizzle with the dressing.. Voila!!