Arugula – 50gm
Apple – ½ no.
Mango sliced – ½ no.
Walnuts chopped – 1tbsp
Sunflower seeds – 1 tbsp
For the dressing:
Balsamic vinegar – 2tbsp
Olive oil – 3tbsp
Mustard – ½tbsp.
Salt & pepper – to taste
1) Mise en place. Start by collecting all your ingredients. Chop all the nuts, dice the mango & apples.
2) Wash the arugula under running water & soak it in a bowl full of ice water for about 10 minutes. This will make the lettuce spring up & make it crisp. Once done, strain to remove all excess water.
3) In another bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Give it a good mix using a whisk & set aside.
4) Combine the arugula, apple, mango, walnuts & sunflower seeds into a bowl. Drizzle the required amount of dressing. I used 4 spoons. Give it a good toss.
5) Serve with a garnish of apple!!