This rainy weather has got me craving for some smoking hot food. Here’s a quick simple fusion dish cooked over coal, without use of cooking oil, inspired by Soro located at Assagoa
Jalapeño – 4 no.
Black Olives – 5 no.
Coriander chopped – 1 tbsp
Onion – 1/2 no.
Bacon – 4 slices
Processed cheese – 1 cup
Salt & pepper – to taste
- Begin the recipe by collecting all the ingredients. This is known as Mise en Place.
- Prepare the cheese stuffing. To a bowl combine grated cheese, chopped olives, chopped onion, chopped coriander, salt & pepper. Mix well & leave aside.
- Slit the peppers length wise. Stuff each pepper with the cheese stuffing.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with bacon & fasten with a toothpick. Skewer each pepper length wise & grill over red hot char coal.
- Turn every two min & cook evenly.. Enjoy!!