Tomato (chopped) – 1cup
Garlic (chopped) – 4no
Basil – 6 large leaves
Green Olives – 4no
Black Olives – 4no
Balsamic Vinegar – 3tsp
Olive oil – 3tsp
Oregano – ¼ tsp
Parmesan cheese – 1tsp
Salt & pepper – to taste
Parsley (chopped) – for garnish
Baguette – 4 slices
1) Begin preparations by chopping all the vegetables & keeping ready to use.
2) For the dressing, in a bowl, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chopped garlic & oregano. Mix well & keep aside.
3) For the tomato mix, in a large bowl using a spoon, mix together the chopped tomatoes, basil, green olives & black olives. Add in the dressing, give a final mix & leave aside.
4) Cut the baguette diagonally & toast in an oven till crisp. Once done, spoon the tomato mix on each of the slices.
5) Finish off by sprinkling some grated parmesan & chopped parsley..