Christmas season is all about entertaining and getting together with friends and family. So here’s a quick dish to entertain your guest and tickle their taste buds using very simple ingredients that are always available in our kitchens.
Tomato (red) – 3no.
Garlic – 5 cloves
Coriander – 2tbsp
Onion – ½ no.
Green chili – 2 no.
Tobasco sauce – 1tsp
Ketchup – 4tbsp
Salt & pepper – to taste
1) Collect your mise en place, which are your vegetables & sauces.
2) Chop the onion, garlic, coriander & green chili as fine as you can & leave aside.
3) De -seed the tomatoes & chop as fine as possible.
4) Mix the chopped tomatoes, onion, coriander, garlic & green chili together in a bowl. Add in the tobacco sauce & ketchup. Season with salt & ground pepper & give it a good mix.
5) Serve over your favorite nachos or corn chips!!