This rustic peasant dish, is not only simple to make but also distinctly highlights the flavour of each vegetable. Try out my simple approach to this French classic dish.
Zucchini – 40gm
Brinjal – 40gm
Onion – 20gm
Yellow bell pepper – 20gm
Red bell pepper – 20gm
Garlic – 1tsp
Thyme – ½ tsp
Napolitano sauce – 1 cup
1) Begin the recipe by collecting your mise en place.
2) Cut the zucchini, brinjal, tomato, onion, bell peppers into cubes.
3) Chop the garlic & sauté in olive oil. Add in the diced vegetables & thyme.
4) Cook till 90% done & add in the Napolitano sauce.
5) Serve with a slice of bread.