Flour – 500gm
Salt – 2tsp
Sugar – 1 1/2tsp
Yeast – 8gm
Butter – 10gm
Water – 300ml
- Firstly before we start, collect all your ingredients, measured & ready to use.
- Combine the flour, yeast, salt and caster sugar in a large bowl. Mix the mixture with a spoon till combined. Add it to the flour & knead the dough with the water to form a smooth dough approximately 20 min. Once the dough is ready, add in the butter & your dough is done.
- Place your smooth dough into a lightly oiled, covered bowl and leave to prove for about an hour. You will know your dough is well proven once it is double in size.
- When the dough has been proved for an hour, knock back the dough to remove all the air that has made the dough rise. Divide the dough into desired quantities & roll to form the shapes. Once this is done, place each piece of dough on a greased baking trey & prove the bread for another hour. Bake in a pre heated oven at 180*c or till golden brown.
- Cool the bread on a wire wrack & voilà.. They are ready!!